Thursday, March 1, 2018

Blog Reset

Well.
My mother in law has died.
She is no longer in pain.
My husband no longer has to scramble to deal with her various ailments that had left me like a single parent as he ran to his mother's side.
Now we have time to clean up the loose ends and we can get back to our lives a little sadder.

However, there was still a wrong done. I still believe my sister in law did a grave injustice to their mother. I confronted her about it and she was in denial. So this blog will be redone to document and provide evidence of the misdeeds done so anyone can see how my mother in law was victimized.
Although it would be great if my husband, his mother's conservator, brought charges against his sister, he probably won't because he a) just wants this over with b)doesn't want to put his sole sibling in jail and c) feels that his sister's life is already a crazy mess and doesn't want to add to it.

Also I want people to know the story so if they are going through this, that they are not alone. Hopefully there will be some lessons that people can glean from our tale of woe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I moderate comments. If it is related, I'll probably approve it. It is isn't or is abusive, and haven't we had enough abuse already, it won't get approved, and may be marked as spam.