Monday, May 21, 2018

November 2015

So I finally admitted to my husband the existence of this blog. I explained my reasons why I started it, that it was a way to vent.
Anyway, more of Sonya's misspending and destroying her mother's retirement fund.
I'll make a comment for each section to point out how that purchase was not for the owner of the account, retiree Carol. To see more just click on the image.
Nov 2nd, TMS Healthy Solutions. Carol is a member of Kaiser which is big in California. It's pretty much one stop health care, so anything outside of that I do wonder about.

Nov 5th. Why is United Healthcare still getting money? Carol is a Kaiser Perm member. Then there is the Nov 6th charge to Up In Smoke. Did I mention that Carol no longer smoked due to a heart ailment? Yeah, she stopped smoking because it nearly killed her. But her "caretaker" Sonya is using Carol's money to light up.

Nov 9th, another charge from Up In Smoke!

This one has Sonya, and I can't see it being Carol doing this, considering Carol doesn't drive and is in ill health, eating out on her mother's dime. Sonya's also getting high on her mother's dime as well. I looked up the November 11th charge of South Bay Healing Center.... that's a marijuana dispensary. Then there are the other smoke shops...

Nov 12 has Mercury Insurance, to pay for the insurance for a vehicle Carol doesn't drive. Nov 13th, another smoke shop. Once again, Carol, whom this account is supposed to serve, does not smoke and it is irresponsible to be smoking anywhere near Carol.

 November 14th more smoke shop spending. Nov 14th Sonya spends $329.86 of her mother's money to pay for a hotel. Also notice in this section Sonya is withdrawing lots of cash, from ATMS that are "Out of Network", so not only is she misspending, she's being very wasteful. Well, when it's not your hard earned money, I guess this is what you do.

Okay at this point I started highlighting the things I wanted to point out. The theme of the above, two Nov 16th purchases from smoke shops. Carol, doesn't smoke. If Sonya smoked around Carol she was putting her mother's life at risk. It was babd enough she was using her mother's money to support her bad habit.

Alright the theme of the above is out of network fees. Once upon a time my city councilman was found guilty of stealing $300K from a fund that was supposed to help children. A local news blog published the bank statement showing him spending money on all sorts of things, including meals at Hooters. The thing that really bugged me when I saw the statement were all the $2-$5 out of network cash withdrawals. Same thing here, Sonya was pissing away her mother's money like there was no tomorrow.

We don't have cable. Nov 21st there is a Comcast bill of $225.56. Maybe a bundled plan? I guess you park the old woman (Carol) in front of the boob tube while you spend down her retirement fund? 

Highlights show spending on weed, ciggys and stupid out of network fees.

More smokes on Nov 26. All this spending on cigarettes in one month is super crazy. 

Ah finally the end. I highlighted this deposit from CalSters, which seemed unusually small. It was one of two deposits (the other likely $100 from Pershing, Carol's investment account that Sonya gutted) and looks like Sonya didn't even add a token amount like she usually does. The check #2427 for $3850 is for the rent for a 3 bedroom house Sonya rented (using Carol's money). Why 3 bedrooms? Well the extra bedrooms were for the 2 kids she DID NOT have custody of, but we thought she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I moderate comments. If it is related, I'll probably approve it. It is isn't or is abusive, and haven't we had enough abuse already, it won't get approved, and may be marked as spam.