Wednesday, April 18, 2018

August 2015-Moving Money Around

This post is just about two other accounts on the bank statement that I'd been ignoring. Why did I ignore these? Because there was no movement and not a lot in them. However, in August it appears there is a little money shuffling going on. I'll come back to this thing in 2016, but in August there is some noticeable shuffling.
 So there is something that looks like a savings account, "Share Account Suffix 0". For the past several months there was $25 just sitting in this account minding its own business and then between the 13th and 14th there is a flurry activity. On the 13th $3350.77 is transferred from the main account #9, and then $93.82 from account #2. Maybe that was to cover the $50 Legal Order (Levy/Subpoena) that day. I have my suspicions of what that was about.

During this time, even before this time, Sonya Henry and Rocci were/are (still) in a custody battle regarding Sonya's two minor children, Mike 1 and N Kim. The couple had never married. Also we (Mike & I) had assumed that Sonya had custody of the two children, which would explain why she "needed" a three bedroom house to care for Carol, the woman whose retirement money was funding her lifestyle. Later, in 2016 we discovered she did not have full custody.

Anyway, back to the accounts.

So the next day on the 14th $93.82 is returned to account #2 and $3300.77 is returned to account #9, minus the $50. I have no idea what that is all about and why that was needed. Maybe she was expecting an expense higher than $3K?

 Account #2 is a Money Market account. So the $93.82 that had been sitting in this account was taken out and moved over to account #0, and back over to account #2.

Next post I'll go over account #9 for August 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I moderate comments. If it is related, I'll probably approve it. It is isn't or is abusive, and haven't we had enough abuse already, it won't get approved, and may be marked as spam.