Thursday, May 24, 2018

February 2016

I liked the Hawaii post, where I focused on particular things in the January 2016 statement, so I will do the same thing here. I will post February 2016's statement excerpts, then have some extra posts looking at particular aspects of that statement. So if someone wants to look at a particular page they can click on the image and a larger, readable image should pop up.

So if you're just joining Financial Eldercare Abuse Observed, welcome. I'm your hostess Mari, the wife of Mike, who is the son of Carol/Carole who was a victim of financial elder abuse at the hands of her daughter, Sonya. Sonya was the POA (Power of Attorney) for her mother and in a little over a year managed to squander Carol's retirement fund. This blog is here to document this abuse, provide an outlet for my frustration with trying to clean up the mess Sonya made, and hopefully inform others who are going through the same thing with their family members.  

Sonya is in deep, deep denial about what she did. Like any family member accused of abuse of another family member they will deny it and as Sonya did with her brother Michael (Mike), try to gaslight their victims and other family members.

Anyway, here are February's statement pages.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I moderate comments. If it is related, I'll probably approve it. It is isn't or is abusive, and haven't we had enough abuse already, it won't get approved, and may be marked as spam.