Wednesday, May 23, 2018

January 2016- Sonya goes to Hawaii with Carol's money!

Sonya, the POA for Carol, her adoptive mother, took a little trip to the island state of Hawaii in January 2016. 

Why not? 

Carol was either in the hospital or rotting in Kirkwood Villa, which I called old people prison. Apparently Sonya's two minor children were with their biological father, maybe. We have no clue, because that situation is so messed up, I don't even want to bother. Maybe she went with her loser boyfriend, maybe not, I don't know. When you're 3000 miles away and the family member in question only calls to yell at you, and lie to you (didn't find that out until later) you really don't know what is actually going on. So, Sonya took a little vacation, but she did not take a vacation from financially abusing her mother.


 I'll take a guess that the January 12th Hawaiian Ticket is a luggage fee, I have no idea. But I did notice 3375 Koapaka Street appears again on January 13th, but instead of saying San Jose it is for Honolulu, HI. I should note that Carol did not go to Hawaii. Anyway, maybe Sonya might have realized there would be a paper trail or she didn't want to use Carol's debit card in Hawaii, so on the 13th she took out $1000 of spending money at 200 Hamakua Drive, in Hawaii. Clever, we'll never catch on.
 
From what I can tell she was still in Hawaii on the 18th, maybe. On the 16th she spent $44.64 at Pho My. Who makes up these restaurant names? What did she run out of the $1000 she withdrew on the 13th? Considering Sonya's spending habits, that could be a possibility. On the 18th there is that Hawaiian Ticket, this time for $60, and Lahaina Chicken for $18.51 This is followed by an iTunes charge. Gotta have some tunes or a cool app for the plane ride back to San Jose, CA and stealing more of your mother's money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I moderate comments. If it is related, I'll probably approve it. It is isn't or is abusive, and haven't we had enough abuse already, it won't get approved, and may be marked as spam.