Thursday, December 14, 2017

Sonya Henry stole her momma's money

This blog is mainly a release for me.

But you know, let's let it all hang out today. I'm alone with a baby, who has been needed to be entertained all friggin day and the spouse is dealing with his mom's health crisis de jure.

So yesterday, Sonya, the sister that stole/ embezzled/ mismanaged her mother's retirement making the poor woman, poor, contacts her brother, my DH, via Facebook. It is a long and very apologetic (not apologizing for anything in particular mind you) message about how she misses her mom, yadda, yadda, yadda. Now my dear husband claims to never use facebook and swears that he's getting off Facebook because of this that and whatever, so I'm the one updating his page, so I see the message she sent.

His family is wading in denial. He knows she stole money including 10K that she used to pay child support. I mentioned it to their mother, but it seemed to barely register. She doesn't know why anyone would be angry with her. I've been told not to accuse her of anything by my husband.

So I responded to her message, explained that her brother isn't the one on Facebook and I'll pass the message on to him. Then she asked for his phone number. I still have vivid memories of Sonya screaming on the phone at my DH while we were shopping in IKEA. She has anger issues. We think she may be bipolar. So I truthfully wrote that his number has been the same. Then I followed up with "give him some time". That set her off. A few hours later there is this nasty message about how it is her right to have her mother's contact info.

I'm gonna have to bring this up again in confession, because I'm getting a perverse kick out of playing with her. My DH, after I read him his sister's nastygrams, wants nothing to do with her. We've already determined the woman is toxic. She made it so bad their stepmother had to sell her house and run away to Florida. DH is not going to unleash this mentally ill woman on his mother, especially after their mom's latest health scare. Against my DH wishes I'll point out what exactly she has done, as kindly as possible.... in the name of Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. I am her current ex. I know Sonya was not good with taking care of her mom but she didn't steal money to pay child support. I did her taxes that year and she received an earned income credit for 11000 and it paid off her complete balance with child support...child support put a hold on her moms money cause the account was in her name but they lifted the hold when it got straightened out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Unknown for commenting.
    I make this assertion with the bank statements for their mom. In my post at this link ( https://anelderabuseobserved.blogspot.com/2018/06/steal-from-your-mother-to-pay-child_4.html) I have a screen shot of the bank statement where the money for child support was taken out of their elderly mother's account. I have other posts where I have more evidence of Sonya's spending down her mother's retirement.
    Yes, a government body can suck out money from a joint account when one party owes the government money. Child Support did not put a hold on the money, they took it. The bank put a hold on the account when her brother Mike was finally recognized as conservator. There was a hold on Sonya's license because of the child support and maybe that was the hold you're thinking of.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I moderate comments. If it is related, I'll probably approve it. It is isn't or is abusive, and haven't we had enough abuse already, it won't get approved, and may be marked as spam.