Saturday, June 2, 2018

Steal from your mother to pay child support April-May 2016 part 1

If I want to get my husband Mike's blood boiling I will bring up this incident, where his sister Sonya, who was the POA for their mother Carol, stole $10,000 to pay for back child support. I'm not a master manipulator like Sonya, so although it temporarily riles him, he goes back to his normal self and forgets the whole thing and treats his sister as a decent human, not the piece of trash that she has become.
So in April 2016 Sonya transferred  $10,160.26 to another account under her mother's name.
The next month on May 11, 2016, there was a charge of exactly $10,160.26 for CHILD SUPPORT COLLECTIONS.
The hold on Sonya's beautician's license that was there in March 2016 for "Family Support" had been released later.
Mike was aware that 10,000 left their mother's account but Sonya played dumb acting as if she had no idea why that money was gone.
  
"I'm so confused" my ass.
This is long already. In part 2, I confront Sonya about this. You won't believe her lame answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I moderate comments. If it is related, I'll probably approve it. It is isn't or is abusive, and haven't we had enough abuse already, it won't get approved, and may be marked as spam.