Thursday, March 8, 2018

Oh yeah, we need to document this

Originally written 7/14/2016 and sat in draft form. I am publishing it in 2018.

One of many things I need to harass my beloved about is making a diary of sorts of his interactions with Adult Protective Services, the lawyers, Social Security, Medicare, the bank, Kaiser Permenente, maybe even the lady who runs the house where Mom is staying.

The reason being is we'd like to get refunded or at least get some credit for dipping into our own savings. The lawyer said we could get refunded for the retainer, so I agreed to pull out 25% of our emergency savings for his retainer. I would really like that money back. It takes a while to build those funds back up. Then there was paying for Mom's medicare....

This also goes back to someone at the bank saying they told us of X, when they did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I moderate comments. If it is related, I'll probably approve it. It is isn't or is abusive, and haven't we had enough abuse already, it won't get approved, and may be marked as spam.